War Z Bandits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the War Z Bandits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Butch Flowers Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Butch Flowers

Captain Butch Flowers Application Empty
PostSubject: Captain Butch Flowers Application   Captain Butch Flowers Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Name:
Captain Butch Flowers (You can call me "Cappy". I don't want things like rank to interfere with the guild dynamic)

Mic:
Yes, although I find the term offensive. "Irish American" if you would.

Steam:
Captain Butch Flowers (Also known as, First Lieutenant Butch Flowers - I was promoted. Don't ask how I earned it ... Let's just say I won't look at avocados the same way again! If you catch my drift!)

Why should I accept you?:
Here's what I normally bring to the table: embroidered napkins. I'm not talking some "10 for a dollar" Stop + Shop bargain - I'm talking hand sewn cloth baby! Matching silverware goes without saying. Also I'm handy with a sidearm. That unsuspecting War Z survivor won't know what hit him! I mean... he might! - but only if he looks at me.

Elite Squad trial:
Absolutely. That is - under the presumption that the "Elite Squad" is a team of linguistically gifted young men meant to swoon unsuspecting players right into a trap the guild has set. A little compliment here, a couple cans of tuna there, "Sure Cappy - let's hit up that ranger station and see what kind of small arms we find!" then *WHAMO* - the bandits strike again! Oh us bandits! cheers I see lots of small backpacks and tears of newbie rage in our collectively bright future! Go get em' soldier!

CBF out.

Back to top Go down
Captain Butch Flowers

Captain Butch Flowers Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Butch Flowers Application   Captain Butch Flowers Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 7:55 pm

So am I in or not? I've basically put my life on hold while I wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down

Captain Butch Flowers Application
Page 1 of 1